MX800 is Martini’s proposal for needs of packaging sizes up to max 380mm width starting from a film reel of 800mm width. Thanks to our experience we can propose a machine adaptable to different needs with the same characteristics of customization of smaller models. We will provide you the perfect optional equipment for an optimized packaging process based on a thorough analysis of your production needs.
- Steel frame (painted or stainless steel).
- Suitable for the use of heat-sealable film reels, lap seal or fin seal.
- Auto centering driving belts driven by 2 brushless motors.
- Vertical sealing units pneumatically driven.
- Optional use of hot air vertical sealing unit.
- Horizontal sealing units driven pneumatically or motorized.
- Film unwinding unit equipped with photocell and encoder.
Download a PDF version of the data of the Martini MX 800
– Click for PDF brochure.
Robust design suitable for bulk packing applications.
|Bag Type||Pillow, Gusseted or Quadseal options.|
|Bag Width||150mm - 380mm|
|Max Fill Weight||10 Kg|
|Bag Closure||Heat & Pressure|
|Power Supply||3PNE 16 AMP|
|Air Consumption||6 BAR|
|Power Consumption||6 Kw|
|Max Speed||up to 50 packs / min (depending on Product & Weight)|
|Size (H) x (W) x (L)||2210 x 1550 x 2135|
|Net Weight ( Kg )||1000 Kilos|
- obust design suitable for larger bulk packing applications - 5kg / 10kg